SU London Winter break
Purpose of the program
- Exposure to different culture and learning environment
- Learning trip for students
- Improving English communication for Students
- University visits
- Day trips and visits to increase students motivation and makes their learning experience in Sinai university more memorable
- Our partners in UK have extensive experience in organising language Study Abroad Programs for non-English speaking students.
- Director level contact with all proposed schools and many other educational institutions which allows us to offer excellent customer service and advice.
- Our team in UK has visited all proposed schools and have worked with them on similar programs.
- Full support from our team based in UK during the stay.
- Dedicated instructor travelling with students.
- Sales representative in Sinai university to promote for the program and answer questions.
- Multiple sessions in Sinai University to explain the proposed program to interested students.
- Induction sessions before departure to students participating in the program.
- Assistance in completing forms and issuing documents required for the visa.
- One Direct English level in 2nd half of the year included in the offered packages.
Option 1 – Premium Option
London School of English
- London School on English is the most prominent institute for teaching English
- Location: London – Westcroft Square – pleasant shopping and residential area
- 3 minutes walk from underground station in zone 2
- 20 minutes from the centre of London.
- Extensive General English 22 hours of classroom study per week
- 3 months access to LondonSchool Online learning platform
- Material and learning resources included
- Welcome networking reception
- End of course report measuring improvement in both competence and confidence
- Includes free daily three-course lunch
- Self-contained studios with private bathroom and kitchenette – Free bedding and kitchen pack provided
- Free wi-fi and excellent facilities
- Less than 10 minutes walk to Westcroft Square
- 24hr on-site staff
- Free onsite gym, television room and coin operated laundry facilities
- Subject to availability – final price quoted upon reservation
- 2 to 3 induction sessions by our team before departure
- Transportation to and from airport
- Tube and Bus pass during the stay (zones 1 to 3)
- Tickets to main attractions; London Eye and Wax Museum
- Guided walking tours in London
- 1 group dinner per week
- University visit
British Study Centres
- High quality chain of schools with a range of locations in UK – Excellent Facility.
- Accredited by the British council.
- Proposed location: Oxford.
- Centrally located: minutes away from main bus & railway stations.
- Extensive General English 25 hours of classroom study per week.
- Material and learning resources included.
- Access to myBSC eLearning account.
- End of course report.
- Free UK sim card.
- Cavalier House residence.
- Self-catering: Modern kitchens equipped with cookers, cutlery, cooking utensils.
- Bathroom en-suite.
- Located 15-20 minutes away from the school by public transport.
- Free internet access.
- 2 to 3 induction sessions by our team before departure.
- Transportation to and from airport.
- Public transport pass during the stay.
- One day trip to London.
- Guided walking tours.
- Museum of Natural History & Pitt Rivers.
- River Cherwell Punting.
- 1 group dinner.
- University visit .