It doesn’t matter what you are learning it’s the way you learn, receive and practice that really matters.
Students through their learning process in SU don’t acquire only knowledge but also wisdom to rehabilitate their minds to be fully prepared to the world challenges.
We always believe in the bright minds of our students this is why SU always takes in consideration how to facilitate the learning process of its students projects and researchers through providing them with the latest updated equipment’s & technology that would cater all their needs.
Sinai University aims to position itself to be one of the researcher leader’s universities in the Middle East and to make sure that our research contributes to the well-being of society.
Recent Published researches
Automated Periodontal Diseases Classification System. International journal of advanced computer science and applications. 3(1) : 1-10, 2012.
Prevalence of Biological Biomarkers Among Oral Lichen Planus Associated Hepatitis C Virus Infection. Alazhar Dent Journal 2011.
An invivo and invitro evaluation of the effectiveness of different denture cleansing methods on microorganisms and surface roughness of acrylic resin. The Egyptian J of microbiology 2011.
A. Y. Abul-Magd1), Modeling highway- traffic headway distributions using super statistics, The American Physical Society, PHYSICAL REVIEW E. 76, 057101 (4 pages) (14 November 2007).
A. Y. Abul-Magd1), 2), B. Dietz3), T. Friedrich3), and A. Richter3), Spectral fluctuations of billiards with mixed dynamics: From time series to super statistics, The American Physical Society, (3 April 2008) Rev. E 77, 046202 (12 pages).
A. Y. Abul-Magd1) , T E I Nassar2), M. Y. M. Hassan4), and M. Y. H. Farag4), Nucleus–nucleus reaction cross sections for deformed nuclei, PHYSICA SCRIPTA, 78:(2 October 2008).
A Y Abul-Magd1), G Akemann5) and P Vivo6), Superstatistical generalizations of Wishart-Laguerrre ensembles of random matrices, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor.42, 175207 (21pp), (6 April 2009)
1) Faculty of Engineering, Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt
2) Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt
3) Institut für Kernphysik, Technische Universität Darmstadt, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
4) Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt. E-mail:MYM_Hassan@yahoo.com
5) Department of Mathematical Sciences & BURSt Research Center, Brunel University West London, UB8 3PH Uxbridge, UK.
6) Abdus Salam International center for Theoretical Physics, Strada Costiera 11, 34014 Trieste, Italy.;
A. E. M. Abdel-Hady1), Kinetics and mechanism of oxidation of ferrocyanide by N -bromosuccinimide in aqueous acidic solution, Transition Met Chem (19 July 2008) 33:887-892.
A. E. M. Abdel-Hady1), Kinetics of oxidation of N , N -bis(salicylaldehyde-1,2-diaminoethane) cobalt(II) complex by periodate. Evidence for the inhibiting effect of copper(II), Transition Met Chem (17 July 2008) 33:873-878.
A. E. M. Abdel-Hady1), Chemical Sciences, Faculty of Science-Cairo University, (18 Jan 2006).
1) Faculty of Pharmacy, Sinai University, Arish City, Cairo, Egypt. E-mail: email@example.com
Eman G. E. Helal1), Samia M. Abd-Elwahab2), and Anwaar Alkamel Mohamed3), Effect of Camel Milk on Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Rats, The Egyptian Journal Of Hospital Medicine, (Oct 2012) Vol., 49: 539 – 554.
1) Department of Zoology – Faculty of Science – Al-Azhar University (Physiology).
2) Department of Zoology – Faculty of Science – Al-Azhar University (Histology).
3) Department of Medical Science – Faculty of Dentistry – Sinai University.
Silvia Fornalé1), Fathi-Mohamed Sonbol1,2), Tamara Maes1) , Montserrat Capellades1, Pere Puigdomènech1, Joan Rigau1 and David Caparrós-Ruiz1, Down-regulation of the maize and Arabidopsis thaliana caffeic acid O-methyl-transferase genes by two new maize R2R3-MYB transcription factors, Plant Mol Biol (29 Augest 2006) 62:809-823.
Valeria Genovesi, Silvia Fornalé, Stephen C. Fry, Katia Ruel, Pau Ferrer, Antonio Encina, Fathi-Mohamed Sonbol, Josep Bosch, Pere Puigdomènech, Joan Rigau and David Caparrós-Ruiz, ZmXTH1, a new xyloglucan endotransglucosylase/hydrolase in maize, affects cell wall structure and composition in Arabidopsis thaliana, Journal of Experimental Botany, (2 March 2008), 59:875-889.
1) Departament de Genética Molecular, Laboratori de Genètica Molecular Vegetal, CSIC-IRTA, Jordi Girona 18-26, 08034 Barcelona, Spain.
2) Department of Biology, Faculty of Dentistry, Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt.
Fatma Abdelaziz Amer1), Eman Mohamed Elbehedy2), Mohamed Elahmady2), Streptococcus peumoniae in an Egyptian urbancommunity: incidence of erythromycin-resistance determinants and antibiotic susceptibility profile.
1) Microbiology and Immunology Department, Faculty of Pharmacy, Sinai University, Sinai, Egypt. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Microbiology & Immunology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt.
Neven M. Abdel-Hady1), Gehad T. El-Sherbini2), Tosson A.Morsy3), Treatment of Toxoplasma Gondii by two Egyptian Herbs, Journal of the Egyptian Society of Parasitology , Vol.38, No. 3 Desember 2008 : 1025 – 1026.
Gehad T.M. El-Sherbini2), Bothina R. EL Gozamy4), Neven M. Abdel-Hady1) AND Tosson A. Morsy3) , Efficacy of Two Plant Extracts Against Vaginal Trichomoniasis, journal of the egyptian society of parasitology vol. 39, No. 1, April 2009: 43-54.
Fouad M. Haridy5, Aly Awad A. Hassan6), Adel O. Hafez7), Gehad T. El-Sherbini2) , AND Tosson A. Morsy3), External and Intestinal Parasites of Pet Dogs With Reference to Zoonotic Toxocariasis, Journal of the Egyptian Society of Parasitology , Vol.39, No. 1 April 2009 : 321 – 326
1) Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Al-Azhar University for Girls, Cairo.
2) Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Industries, Sinai University, Al-Arish.
3) Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
4) Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain-Shams University, Cairo.
Heba Abdel-Aziz, Walaa Wadie, Dalal M. Abdalla, Olaf Kelber, Dieter Wriser, Mohamed T. Khayyal, Vom Ösophagus zum Kolon, wirkmechanismen von STW 5 bei dyspeptischem Sodbrennen und beim Reizdarmsyndrom, phytotherapie (2008) Nr.3.
A. El-Zein1), M.M. El Bahy2), M.Talaat1), A Simulation Model for Electrical Tree in Solid Insulation Using CSM Coupled with GAs, IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, Québec City, Canada October 26-29, 2008.
El-Zein A. ,El Bahy M.M. and Talaat, M., Types of electrical trees in solid insulation under electrical and mechanical energy basis, Power System Conference, 2008. MEPCON 2008. 12th International Middle-East, 12-15 March 2008 Pages:80 – 84.
A. El-Zein1), M.M. El Bahy2), M.Talaat1), A Prediction Methodology of Electrical Tree Propagation in Solid Dielectrics, Journal of Electrical Engineering, J. Elec. Eng. (2009) Vol.9 / 2009 – No. 2.
1) Electrical Power & Machines Department, Faculty of Engineering, Zagazig University, Egypt.
2) Electrical Department, Faculty of Engineering, Sinai University, Egypt.
M. Gamal Sabet 1)Donald E. Klingner2), Knowledge Management, Organizational Learning, Innovation, and Technology Transfer: What This “Knowledge Spiral’ Means for Global Competitiveness and Public Administrative Capacity, 27th International Congress of Administrative Sciences(International Institute of Administrative Sciences) IIAS/IISA, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, July 12nd,2007.
1) Professor of Management & Human Resources, Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt. E-mail:Sabet30@hotmail.com
2) Professor, Graduate School of Public Affairs University of Colorado Springs. E-mail:Donald.Klingner@gmail.com
Said Douban1), Eman Fathi Ahmed Attia2), Measuring the strength and direction of the relationship between contingent variables and organization performance through Strategic Management Accounting, The Business Review, Cambridge, Summer 2012.
Said Douban1), Eman Fathi Ahmed Attia2), Study of the Importance of Complementary Perspectives of Strategic Management Accounting in a Dynamic Business Environment, (paper number 112), Malaysia Conference 2012, World Business Institute.
1) Professor Said Douban, Business Administration and international marketing, Sinai University, Al Areish, E-mail: email@example.com
2) Eman Fathi Ahmed Attia, Business College, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime, E-mail: Emmy_acedmy@hotmail.com
Said S.E.H. Elnashaie1), and John R. Grace2), Complexity, bifurcation and chaos in natural and man-made lumped and distributed systems, Chemical Engineering Science, 62 (2007) 3295-3325.
Said S. E. H. Elnashaie1), Seif-Eddeen Fateen3), Ahmed El-Ahwany3) and Tarek M. Moustafa3), Integrated System Approach to Sustainability Bio-Fuels and Bio-Refineries, Bulletin of Science, Technology & Society, Vol. 28, No. 6, 510-520 (2008).
1) Environmental Engineering Department, School of Science, Engineering and Technology, Pennsylvania State University
2) Chemical and Biological Engineering Department, University of British Columbia.
3) Cairo University.
S. B. Doma1) and A. H. El-Sharif2), Two- Dimensional Fluid Flow Past A Rectangular Plate, WMSCI 2008, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., June 29th – July 2nd 2008.
S. B. Doma 1), W.M. Sheta3) , and S.T. El-Lithey3 ), Wavelet-Based Geometry Coding for 3D Mesh Using Space Frequency Quantization, WMSCI 2008, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., June 29th – July 2nd , 2008.
1) Faculty of Information Technology and Computer Sciences, Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
3) Information Research Institute, Mubarak City for Scientific Research and Technology Applications, New Borg El-Arab, Alexandria, Egypt. E-mail: email@example.com
Faissal Abdel-Hady1), Sherif Abuelenin2), Design and simulation of a Fuzzy-Supervised PID Controller for a Magnetic Levitation System, Studies in Informatics and Control, (September 2008) Vol.17, No. 3.
S. A. El-Nawawi1), H.A.Mustafa2), A. N. El-Mahdy3), A. M. Abd-El-Rahman4), Studies on Fluidization of cohesive powders, PARTEC 2007, Nuremberg, Germany, March 27th – 29th, 2007.
1) Chemical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt.
2, 3) Chemical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
4) Nano and Composite Materials Department, Institute of New Materials and Advanced Technologies Mubarak City for Scientific Research and Technology Applications, New Borg El-Arab, Alexandria, Egypt.