Vision & Mission
- Sinai University is one of the pioneering centers of civilization for Egypt and the region.
- SU acknowledges the vital role and necessity of establishing a comprehensive educational institution in an almost deserted yet most precious part of Egypt. SU positions itself to accept and meet the challenging societal needs of the 21st century and take the lead in the fields of educational and technological advancement, scientific research and creative expression by fostering a much-needed atmosphere of intellectual excitement and innovation.
- To employ its comparative advantages and to identify opportunities for fruitful collaboration beyond the region’s boundaries, SU remains committed to interdisciplinary research and education, not only within and across academic fields but across institutional, cultural, national, and international boundaries.
- Paving the way for Sinai habitation to uplift the region’s economic, social and political conditions.
- Sinai University is committed to teaching and research of the highest caliber and offers exceptional professional education in a cross-cultural environment. SU builds a future of leadership, lifelong learning and service among its graduates and the whole region. SU upholds the principles of academic freedom in order to develop graduates and research that meet the needs of its regional, national, and international communities. SU concentrates on the intellectual growth of its students aiming for the development of numerous productive citizens.